In the event that the necessary papers and documents are available for the Egyptian-Moroccan marriage procedure in Egypt, the Moroccan embassy in Egypt is resorted to to obtain the approval of the embassy, but in the absence of the papers and the necessary documents are not available, the Egyptian judiciary is resorted to to file a lawsuit to prove the marital relationship between the spouses
An Egyptian marriage to a Moroccan according to the instructions of the real estate month for the marriage of foreigners and the Moroccan embassy in Egypt requires the processing of many papers.
Documents required for a Moroccan marriage to an Egyptian (for a Moroccan wife):-
- A full copy of the natal chart or a brief version of the natal chart.
- A certificate of celibacy for those who have never been married before, certified by the Moroccan Ministry of foreign affairs.
- A certificate of divorce and a certificate of non-marriage after divorce certified by the Moroccan Ministry of foreign affairs.
- The death certificate of the spouse and a certificate of non-marriage after death certified by the Moroccan Ministry of foreign affairs.
- Certificate of good conduct certified by the Moroccan Ministry of foreign affairs.
- These documents are submitted certified by the Moroccan Ministry of foreign affairs and are valid for a period of ٣ months.
- A medical certificate certified by the central laboratories of the Egyptian Ministry of Health and certified by the Egyptian Ministry of foreign affairs.
- Original and photocopy of passport + photocopy of last arrival in Egypt + photocopy of residence.
- A copy of the national ID card + original.
- Number ٢ personal photo.
- The presence of the person himself at the embassy headquarters.
Documents required for marriage to a Moroccan (for an Egyptian spouse):-
- Computer birth certificate
- Criminal case sheet
- An automated certificate from the civil registry indicating the marital status of the spouse .An individual entry in which he proves that he is divorced or single
- The final divorce certificate with an automated certificate of family registration identical to the divorce certificate.
- A certificate of monthly income and job or a certificate from the social insurance of the private sector
Or the commercial registration and the customer's tax card or a valid professional card with the tax card.
- Medical certificate from the central laboratories of the Egyptian Ministry of Health.
- These documents are submitted certified by the Egyptian Foreign Ministry and are valid for a period of ٣ months
- A copy of the national ID card corresponding to the social status with the original.
- ٢ a recent selfie.